Friday, October 23, 2009

Analogue Monologue

What the hell am I doing? 

Am I an evil woman leading on a child or a naivete being lead on by an experienced younger man? 

Do you know the bliss of being irresponsible for your actions? It's a guilty pleasure I have to say but of course, a pleasure nonetheless. 

I remember of 'eating' this kind of people at my old workplace... but then kids here and kids abroad are different species? Or so I want to believe. 

In my world of make believe, which is getting more and more vivid as the week go by, I am lulled in believing emotions that is a complete fiction in my head. The danger is what if I draw the line too late and ended up plummeting deep into emotional mess that is waiting to happen?

Surely well deserving you moron, you were the one asking for trouble. 

Alas, life with no drama is simply too dry to bear. I am indeed the spinner of this reverie, wishing life with excitements be it only for a trickle.

The game played with proclamation of love, worthlessly scattered still bring warmth and happiness because in this fable, it is real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment