Monday, November 7, 2005

Peeping tom

Feh...

On the eve of my birthday, I have allowed some unsuspecting youth a view of my naked body.

How does that sound to you?

Those who knows me will be disgusted. Those who do not, will start to have imaginations.

It all started when my family and I went off to N9 to the patriarch (my uncle) home for a visit. After working on the 1st and 2nd day of Eid Mubaraq, I finally got my long awaited core leave, so off we went to this town called Tampin. Saturday was spent going from Kajang to KL to Putrajaya... so we went to Tampin on Sunday.

Now, there was a lot of people there. Me, being my private self is very uncomfortable about this. My cousins and their families, my cousin friends. It was horrible. I was having a shitty time of my life. I spent more time trying to find a spot where I can hide. When I found one, I slept like a hibernating bear.

Later that night, some of my cousins went home. Following Monday (today btw, 7/11/05) more left, including my cousins friends. So now the house seems managable. But the people hired to install the alarm system on the house has started work.

In fact they woke me up with the drilling.

I spent another sluggish day. The thing about visiting my uncle's, most of the time we will be spent stuffing our faces, because he and his family are just wonderful hosts. Makan, makan, makan...

Then, around noon, my sister told me to take my shower (the house is being surrounded by the alarm people remember. They were using the water chamber I usually use, because it got a doorway to the space between the ceiling and the roof. So, I need to use the other WC, which is nicer and has a window for ventilation.

Now, the window is the normal window for toilets and bathroom for ventilation. It is high up there, so on normal circumstances nobody outside should be able to see what inside.

So, begins the actual story of the title of this entry....

I felt shower is a good idea because I was feeling very uncomfy since I did not shower since morning. I took my stuff and went to the bathroom and locked both doors as it is an adjoining WC.

I took off my clothes and stepped under the shower (yeay! warm water!) and was lathering myself. (I was quite content with myself!) when suddenly I heard noises right outside the WC.

Then, something quite confusing happened. There was a guy at the window! He was busy with the cables, but I was already in the WTF mode.

I did not scream like a typical girl you see on TV either. I stooped down and got myself close to the wall, beneath the window.

Right beneath the window, is the toilet. I put the cover down and sit on it. Reached out for the toothpaste and toothbrush and started brushing.

It was the longest teeth brushing I've ever done, mind reeling on what I should do. I didn't want to make a scene by screaming like a lunatic, because I know this guy is just doing his job and I was in there at the wrong time.

I kept brushing and brushing. My logic is, as this guy is busy with the wires, he won't be there like the whole day so once he is done, I should be doing my stuff as usual.

Still brushing, I looked up and GUH!!!

I can see him looking down at me.

No... I still did not scream. My logic is, he only saw my naked back... so what. . . .

Or so I hope...

It felt forever when finally I decided to put on back my dirty t-shirt and pulled the window to close. By the time, the dude was gone. SHEESH!!

I managed to pull the window to close and finish my shower as quick as I can. Once done, I put on my fresh clothes and stepped out as quick as I can.

Then I ran to my sister and told her the whole harrowing tale. She was very sympathetic. To make myself feel better, she told me that its ok, because we don't live there.

Ha ha haaaaaaaa *sigh*

1 comment: