Saturday, February 18, 2006

Off Friday!

I forgot that I applied for a leave today (Friday) So when RBN (haha, stoopid joke) showed me the schedule, it was a really pleasant surprise. I even gave out an evil laugh to my team-mates.. "Guess what guys, I'm on leave on Friday AND on Monday!"

Yeah, Monday if also off day to cover the Sunday I worked on.

Although off day, I still had dinner with my two work buds. :P Pathetic ne? But I was from my family home, doing my laundry the whole day without eating proper food (just drank milk) so eating out with them was great. Then they pretended that I was kidnapping them, so they don't have to go back to work. Screaming for help softly, halfheartedly : help~ help~ help~ very silly. I wish that we are crazy enough to pull it off since we really had a good time the last time we went out for a movie.

Detto gave me this bunch of Arashi clips singing WISH. I don't think its really that bad about their show but at how she pointed it out, its really funny when I look at them again. Oh well, I was busy watching MatsuJun the whole time anyway. :P

1 comment:

  1. ha? susu je?
    DIEtto!
    DIEtto!


    and about those arashi perfs, yup mmg tak kelakar sgt pon kalau nengok macam tu je.. saje nak ruin keseronokan ko dengan menggelakkan mereka harharhar

    ReplyDelete