Saturday, February 25, 2006

Tagged

Urgh! Tak kuasa betul aku dengan benda ni... but LO! Here we go!

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Salesgirl bookshop
2. Demo software3.
Office slave (industrial training)
4. Telephonist - HAH HAH HAH!!

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. My Best Friend's Wedding
2. A Bug's Life
3. 40 Year Old Virgin
4. Constantine

Four Places I Have Lived
1. Bt Changgang
2. Salak South
3. F.E.S Jabatan Pertanian, Serdang
4. Serdang Jaya

Four Television Shows I Loved to Watch
1. Whose line is it anyway?
2. Malcolm in the middle
3. Faking it
4. CSI : Vegas, Miami, New York.

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
1. Taman Laut Sipadan, Sabah
2. Kundasang, Sabah
3. Langkawi, Kedah
4. Lawas, Sarawak

Four of My Favourite Dishes
1. Ayam masak kicap
2. Ikan masak taucu
3. Masak asam pedas
4. Rendang mak aku... :P~

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. www.wikipedia.com
2. www.crimelibrary.com
3. blog detto
4. www.blogger.com

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. Harajuku
2. Ginza
3. Akihabara
4. Roponggi

Four Bloggers I am Tagging
Four? I can't even give you ONE!!! :P

all thanks to cik detto kita ye...

No comments:

Post a Comment