Friday, May 26, 2006

Tired

Yes, I know the images are not showing...

Tired.. I am just so mentally tired today. Work is, as usual : sucks. Sucks to the very core. Sucking my soul dry and clean. I don't know how long I can take to keep on doing this. Been doing it for over a year now. I wonder if I can hang on for another year.

Imagine waking up to another day knowing that you will be handling the same old shit that you hate. Well, actually more like same old shit that you are scared of. Yes, my job scares me. It scary when I need to make contact with the customers. Things go fine 70% of the time. The rest will lead to either a mental meltdown or a screaming rampage once you wrapped the call. And it could be due to being treated like a second grade human from 3rd world country or a punch bag where they let out their anger on you when the system let them down.

I prefer the punching bag bit. At least I can justify how they feel as I put myself in their shoes.

I can't really get the second grade human bit. Apparently because you are from the wrong side of the hemisphere seems to make you less... I don't know... human?

And usually this would make me most depressed about the shit I do. You would say that go to hell what they think but that is what exactly I already told myself but it still bugs me.

Since I feel like ranting I refused to analyze further about whatever perspective the situation involves. I want to be mad, upset, angry about it. Because when I want to try to 'justify' it, I will feel so bottled up, I could literally explode!

.....

....

...

..

.

:P

*sigh*

When I got really upset about work, I got deflated. Like a punctured tyre. Like what happened today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment