Saturday, July 10, 2010

7.9 km / 5.9 miles track

I deleted IMVU from my computer and considering deleting my MSN too if I can. I need to sort out my objective again because I am getting a little vague about why I am trying to lose weight.

I walked 7.9 kilometres today. This is the track, yellow pin is home, then heading west, proceeding southward, detouring to the west again and then northwest. Retraced my step back and then heading east, at UPM, taking the overhead bridge and then walking back northbound, through Veterinary Faculty and then back towards home. Took me 1 hour 45 minutes. I just walked, not powerwalking, just briskly walking. Walking wasn't tiring. Just that one hour into the walk the sun was rising up high and it starts to get warm but I pushed through and got home feeling rather accomplished.


Hope I can do this again tomorrow.

Might go to Floria Putrajaya later if mom not too tired and the day not too hot. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Go W Go!!!!

    Sangat kagum dengan pencapaian anda!!! Semoga berjaya dan terus berjaya!

    ReplyDelete