Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Layout

And I love it! I love the background. I love green field against blue sky. It's great that blogger came up with the layout design tool which makes changing the layout so much easier.

In my younger days, I was big on designing my own layout. Usually the whole design will focus on an anime or game character, sometimes on a stalk of flower with a white backdrop. I am much of a minimalist. Then I went computerless for a well five years of my life. I work with one but I don't have one for personal use. The interest and sadly some of the skill is lost. So I am happy that the tool have helped me turn the 'mud' flavour into this new layout :3

I also added my weight tracker and my before and current photo. Mind, I am on a journey still and it's a long way to go. While I am far from thin, I guess my before photo really put things in perspective on my weight loss journey.

I have since lost the kilos gained back in June. So I am focusing on shedding more weight now.

Looking at 130 kg photo, that was taken back on 09/09/2009. I lost 15 kilos since then. I would like to set a target for 09/09/2010, I would like to be 105kg by then. I have 2 months to lose that 10 kilos. I must be focus to achieve it this time.

I think I have been slacking enough. High time to be focus again!

No comments:

Post a Comment