Saturday, July 3, 2010

Starting again

The month of June I have basically let go of all my diet plan. I didn't lose any weight, in fact I gained 2 kilos in June.

Despite that, I'm not too worried. In my head, I am pretty focused. My personal target will always be getting to that certain weight by end of the year. Pretty flexible and my plan to get to my ideal weight extended to September 2011. Can't lose everything suddenly. Took forever to gain, would take equally long time to lose too.

This morning I thought I'd go for a walk again. But it was drizzling. At the same time its the kinda morning you wanna be lazy to. I know I have to start again somehow. The weather hadn't been on my side lately. If it doesn't rain, the sun would be stingingly hot even at 7.00pm.

Well, anyway I have a birthday party to go to. Its a huge do because its five people's birthday thing done in one party.. oldest being in mid 50's, youngest 2 years old. I have no money for gift haha. My 1st month pay, I spend on work clothes and catching up on the bills and of course groceries. What I have left are for my fuel and other expenditures minus stuff like gifts and such. I really don't know what to get seriously. I'm tempted to gift one of my sister's shoes away... JK!

I'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment