Monday, January 2, 2006

Magna Carta : Tears of Blood







Finally! English version popped out last November. I just read the news yesterday, silly me :P I have the Japanese version in my collection (2 in fact and please don't ask why) which I never played because of my limited Japanese vocabulary. The character designer for this game is Hyoung Tae Kim and if you have seen the arts you'll agree with me that they are just lucious! The game has somewhat a mediocre ratings though, but hey, Final Fantasy VIII got mediocre ratings by most die hard Square fans yet I love FFVIII very much.

Admittedly, I don't play much games anymore, my last one being Shadow Hearts : Covenant. And that was over 6 months ago. On and off I do play some racing or puzzle games. I replayed FFX-2 a bit but nothing serious. Much more preoccupide with sleep, heh-he. Perhaps it is high time for me to visit the gaming section of my local mall to continue on my collection (Mental Note: Has to get one of the Need for Speed titles and the latest GT while I'm at it)

Btw, if you are interested to know about Magna Carta I got the pictures here. The rest, knock yourself out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment