Friday, August 12, 2005

Buduh Buduh Buduh

The madness of it all..

Guess what? I'm locked out from the internet banking on both of my banks. One I forgot the username and password (boleh lupa langsung! Sampai sekarang tak boleh ingat!) and the other one because I maxed my 3 tries for password because I didn't know I was typing in caps.

So, esok... I have to go to Puchong to reactive one and make a call to reactive the other one... BODOH BETUL!

Tensi tensi... ingat buleh bangun lambat jumaat ni, tapi nampaknya I have to get up in the morning :P, I am not looking forward to go around in this jerebu....

O_o hari ni is pretty good.

-Dah buat akaun baru utk bank kepala rimau... (tapi dah locked out malam ni... bangang)
-Dapat hadiah scan radio utk bank sampul merah....(tapi dah kena locked out sejak semalam)
-Dapat invite g-mail. arigatou dettoberisan!

Tapi hari ni tetap berjerebu. If things getting worse next week, my sister's flight may be diverted *praying hard* jangan lah kena divert ke utara!

****dengar hitz.fm on the new scan radio****

By the way, ada sorang customer that I dealt with today, his surname is Gusgoyne. Pretty nice guy. But the best thing about it is his surname, reminded me of my favorite character on Vandread.

Hmmm.... Nak surf net, get to know my new gmail account and then sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment