Saturday, August 13, 2005

Internet Banking

Jerebu kurang hari ni...

Busy day. I woke up early, went to bank sampul merah at Puchong to get my internet banking reactivated. The bank's service is really good. In fact I am getting good services on both of my banks, my kepala rimau and sampul merah bank. Bank sampul merah has a poshy sense of things but its still friendly, and bank kepala rimau is nice that you are in the same level and the staff recognise you.

Oh and, I have also called my bank kepala rimau to reset my internet banking access, tapi I need to go to an atm to reactive the whole thing...

In term of work, work is pretty bitchy today. Tensi semacam. Query normal. Most of the customers I called are managable. But things like kept coming in the queue like, it would never be empty. But it did once my other two colleagues who were dealing with the other queue joined in. We managed to whipped everything in place by 11.30pm. But damn... what a day!

Pastu I had this fit of cough that made me wanted to vomit... pretty loud, I think the whole dept heard.... which this one naruto-fan dude pointed out in the lift "So, you were the one who coughed. I thought somebody was about to die." I gave him a good pinch. As if I am not humiliated enough dengan batuk macam nak terjeluak tu... he just had to rub it in.

Very embarassing...

1 comment: