Saturday, August 27, 2005

Sad :(

My sister dah balik ke Sarawak today. I am very sad really. The thing was, because of something really dumb, my mother got upset with my sister then refused to send her off to KLIA. I had to go alone, with Tehah of course. Sad that my mom had to pull that trick as my sister leaving for Sarawak (she will only be back in about 2 months)

30-August is her birthday. I think I'll go out and get her something tomorrow. I had no idea what to get. But she said something the other day. I know it will be too girly for her but then, she said she wanted it, at least the bottle part of it, hahaha.

Also tried on the printer. Dah dua tahun berabuk kat dalam bilik tu. I was sure it was broken too after a couple of tries. I spend RM73 to get new cartridge and then give it another try. Like, another kajilionth try and finally it goes. YEAY! It still works! So, I am making labels for my mom's dodol.

...

Boring boring boring. Hidup sangat boring sekarang ni. Pusing pusing balik cam ni, pusing pusing balik cam tu. Oh yeah, by the way, I didn't get for the interview call for the KPLI. *BIG HEAVE OF RELIEF* not that I don't want it. I really do, but it won't be a smooth sail if I start next year. Tak bleylar minah. Banyak sangat hutang...

Hutang kereta, bills, hutang tmnet, hutang ptptn, hutang paling best, hutang kredit kad. Kenapalah hidup ni penuh berhutang?

*sigh*

I really really really miss my sister :( and you should know, after this memang tak dapat nak cuti cuti sesuka hati since I used up 3 days out of my meager 18 and now, I only have about 10 left. that are for hujung tahun ni.

Baru 3 hari gaji dah mengeluh balik. Gila hidup ni :(

No comments:

Post a Comment