Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sailing through another day

Next weight update is Saturday.

For now I have successfully climbed up and ran down hill again today. Something as silly as my ponytail bouncing from side to side as I ran seems to propel me forward. Nothing more that says youth in bouncing pony tail through vigorous running.

Just consistently walking and running for seven days a week I can feel my stamina getting better. I can run farther and it is not as taxing as it was say on Monday itself... and my legs look less bloated and I think those hill climbing are doing things to my ass which is great by my book.

Had a drink with a close friend of mine yesterday and she noticed my face is smaller. That and also this dude been staring at me, (I'm positive coz my my friend was sitting at another angle) actually came over and asked if he could joined (coldly dismissed by both of us) so yeah. Pretty good feeling :P

Oh um I'm eating bananas. They are awesome good!

No comments:

Post a Comment