Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday weigh in :D

I am weighing in at 116.6 kg. Its plateauing. Haha LIES! I actually gained 2 kilos then losing again because I ate a tad more than I did last week. I noticed I was pretty hungry last week that I gorged on food. Bad sign. I was depriving myself, that means my metabolism could be lower than it should so I thought I have to really take it easy.

I still walk/jog every morning. The same track that took me 45 minutes to complete last week, now takes 30 minutes so I have to add the distance so that it will take me 60 minutes in total. So I add the track yesterday and took me 60 minutes but today I'm already shaving off to 55 minutes. And I even started jogging uphill. Hurts my butt but I feel great that I could push my self to go that far. Three weeks ago, ask me to do this, I would drop to the ground and cry and scream and pull tantrum.

Body wise, some pants and shirts loosening. All my pants are a little loose on the tummy. To think one point there were tight. Like hella tight. Even this one pants I bought that could hardly contained my super thunder thighs are just right now. But of course size 20.. far cry from my size 12 target but I seriously don't mind because I am seeing progress. I was at size 22 at my heaviest.

I eat lots of vegetables, tempe, egg, fish, banana, I still take rice. Depends on the day but usually its a cup or lesser. I'm not ready to swear it off just yet. Maybe I'll try alternating days, one day with white rice, one day without.. that will be the plan.

My bloated calves aren't so bloated anymore. To think these two pins are the one that been carrying this heavy frame running, I have great respect for my legs. When they start moving, its less sore because I do have that sore joints bane. Things that makes you don't wanna move...

So yeah, no reduction in weight this week, in fact there's a slight increase but I am still focused on my target by end of this month. If I reached it, I would've lost 7 kilos this month alone.

I'm going to buy grocery now and then maybe a walk. Hopefully THE WALK will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment