Saturday, June 4, 2005

Frust menonggeng

My AMO told me I can't take my leave next week. Well, me and Anita. He is the middle man, the one who giveth the bad news... so can't really scream at him. He looked really guilty... especially to Anita since it was at the very last minute (Friday night, 9.30pm) Mental.

I knew it gonna happen. All this talk about cross training. Cross training, cross training. But why next week. I know we are working UK time, but can't they consider a couple of things about being Malaysians, like school holidays and such?

Huh, so, sapa gatal sangat nak kerja kat situ?

Huh, so... just because we agreed working there, does that mean we are doomed to be lembu, working non stop and not allowed to take leaves that we've applied for weeks ago?

So depressing, so frustrating.

Work load will double next week. Imagine that. No leave and double work load. Phew! Peachy life!

~planning a picnic tomorrow. Since no leave next week, have to make the most of it while my sister is here. Next time aku ambik leave and they give another of these shits, I'll seriously go bonkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment