Sunday, June 19, 2005

No weekends

Training on letter writing and pretty much things on our grammar and phrasings...

Thus, a boring day. In the end, you either get or don't get the license for letter writing. Leceh betul.

Last Friday, took halfday with my colleague and went to see.... Madagascar.

Animation cantik. Backdrop outstanding. Tapi jalan citer boring. The lemurs were awafully cute tho - the real stars. But Ben Stiller doesn't sound like Ben Stiller O_o!

Anyhow, the main thing since I last made an update is the subject of my car. I already went to check it out. Wira Sedan 1.5 1999. Old stuff in blue. Not my dream car but it look good. I am excited about it, can't wait to drive it! Got nice sound system ^____^ very happy! I still need to wait for the bank to call me for some financing 'interview' harap harap takde masalah. I seriously am sick and tired of driving my brother's car while he braved the elements on his kapchai.

I am also waiting for my sister's soon to be mine laptop. She took it with her back to Sarawak coz she want to get it fix at the dealer in KK. Gonna get new battery and A drive. I wonder if I really need an A drive. Mebbe I should get a zip or a jazz instead. Mengada-ngadalah pulak!

Its all about the storage, babey!!!!

Also, finally got myself an ASB account or whatchamicallit. Kena belajar menyimpan dengan consistent. The dividend is quite good but takleh buat makan and belajar dan sebagainya tapi maknanya boleh melancong, melancong dan MELANCONG!!!! YEAH!!!

Meh... 45 mins brake almost up! Have to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment