Saturday, June 4, 2005

So much for my plan

I woke up to a rainy morning and a very sick sister. There goes the plan. Instead of heading to Sungai Tekala (mandi sungai) or Sunway Pyramid (bowling), I ended up sending my sister to the clinic.

Mo~~~~~ nan da yo???????

Hopefully, things will work out better tomorrow.

However, something good did happened today! We found a kitten and decided to adopt it. A cute kitten who looked really puzzled as we drive back home.

And also, some talk about car. My sister going to prepare the downpayment and my brother will arrange for the loan as well as getting the car itself. I'm pretty lazy where it comes to make such a decision in my life, especially when there's my siblings in the picture. I tend to be very dependent when they're around. Maybe because being a last child or maybe I don't want to be blamed for making stupid decision in the future, so I decided to let them take half of the responsibility.

I told them all I know, its a Wira Aeroback, 1.5 manual and I should only pay around MYR400 a month. I don't care about colour, but the car should be in good condition and accident free.

Heh hehe, I cannot wait!

And also, my sister said she will give me this laptop to me ~ I'm not complaining. I'm very excited in fact. I'm getting things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment