Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Tido, tido, tido

Came home late again... such dedication! Supper at mamak's and then got home. Slept... and slept and slept. Woke up at 12.00 noon. Then start to plan another day ahead at work. How annoyingly simple.

Yesterday, my collegue said "Hey, you look nice today," much to my dismay. I don't know how to take that kind of compliments. So I told him "Hey, you are out of character. Please stop."

Then another colleague who works in another team shouted out "Sou desu ka" to my *points up* colleague while he was asking for help about some work matter. Well noted that he speaks a little Japanese.

Breakfast was sushi. No kidding. But taste a little like plastic as it was in the fridge until my sister took it out. In within one hour, I'm having lunch - char kuey teow which my sister in law cooked which needs some soy sauce - tawar.

Also colouring my hair. Uhm, my sister does it for me. Colour : Brown Black. Yeah. My hair is Brown Black but I also have white hair. At tender age of 24 *sigh*

Dunno what to write. Oh yeah, my sister going to take this laptop home. She hasn't buy the new one and she needs this one as the wazir sekolah is coming to her school. She said she will get a new battery and A drive before giving it to me *sad* I'll be disconnected for another how many months after this.

Actress Anne Bancroft Dies at Age 73 . Remember her the most as a centenarian for "Oldest Living Confederate Widow Tells All."

No comments:

Post a Comment