Monday, June 6, 2005

Photo Session

I'm supposed to be sleeping but cannot sleep >_<;

So, uploaded a bunch of old pics found on my sister laptop. Things taken circa 2002-2003, when life was good and free. I'm the bigger, darker one in the photos. My sister the less big, lighter one.

1. Mt. Kinabalu - gorgeous. I want to go there again. Never scaled the moutain itself, but everything about that place is gorgeous.

2. Lahad Datu - our final point in a crazy roadtrip. It was rather unplanned... rather pointless. But it was a whole load of fun! The photo was at the airport. We were trying to find something that says Lahad Datu and that airport is it. If you read the sign at the back closely, it reads : "Pejabat Pengurusan Lapangan Terbang Lahad Datu"

3. Sundar - My sister and I at school. I used to be a temporary teacher there for a couple of months. On and off. Got funny memories there which I may write down in here one day.

4. Graduation UPM - my sister's graduation photo. I was only in my 1st year but our parents thought it would be a cute idea. I was pretty reluctant because I'm not sure I could even graduate (I suck at my studies -_-;) but now I'm glad I took it.

No comments:

Post a Comment