Monday, June 6, 2005

An unsuccesful weekend.

First off, the trip to Sg. Tekala. We changed plan and decided to go to either Sg. Gabai or Sg. Congkak. Unfortunately, I cannot remember how to get there because the last time we did was last year. But I generally know how to get there from Semenyih. But mom suggested we head there from Balakong. So we did set off to Balakong but I missed an intersection and I ended up driving the whole lenght of SILK highway to Semenyih. From Semenyih I drove all the way to Semenyih Dam (passed Sg. Tekala which was the initial plan but the place was so damn packed, we decided to head to Sg. Gabai or Sg. Congkak) But lo, I got myself into a wrong turn and got myself totally confused and ended up feeling so pissed off. It was quite tiring. It took the whole 2 hours driving, being lost and retracing our way back to Sg. Tekala because I was sick of making wrong turns.

And the place was packed! The river was pathetic. Children were enjoying themselves but no self respecting adult would go into that water because it is very shallow. Instead of mandi sungai, I sat down munching away on sandwich and nasi bungkus. Geram, geram, geram! Plus my painful back, it was quite frustrating. Good thing I bought Ranma 1/2 no. 34 on the way to get there.

Funny stuff. Especially the episode where Ranma had to follow his mother and Akane to get himself a pair of bra.

We didn't spend a long time at Sg. Tekala. About 2 hours then we packed up for home. Ikut SILK highway because my back was killing me, no way I will drive through Kajang. Got home and slept the remaining of the afternoon away.

The plan was also to send my brother off to KLIA earlier this evening but my other brother was sending him off so I didn't bother to get up. The sleep was wonderful.

*sigh* Next Sunday my sister will be flying back to Sarawak. I'm working the whole week and on Saturday, there is a wedding to attend. That will consume the whole day since it is quite a drive away. Its just sad that this time around we couldn't do a lot of things we love.

Dinner was Maggi Kari and entertainment was, 2 players mode games on PS2: The Simpson's Road Rage, Bust-a-Move and Katamari Damacy. Also let my sister watch Gokusen, the anime. About a rookie teacher that teaches in a problematic all boys school. Its cool because she's not really just any other teacher but also hides a secret - she's next in line to head her Yakuza family. That is for you who never heard of it since there's also Manga and Dorama (2 seasons)

Esok nak melawat pusara ayah, so I need to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment