Sunday, September 4, 2005

Kakkoi!

BLEACH BEST! Tapi tengok sampai episode 12 je. What have I got myself into. I have swore off anime yang lebih dari 25 episodes. This one has more than 50. Yare yare -_-! I really like the opening theme. Asterisk by Orange Range. Sugoi!

Dan jugak berjaya mendapatkan Tenjho Tenge Ultimate Fight. YESH! I've seen all 24 epi and the 2 OVA. Ended oklah. But of course its better reading the manga right? You know where I can find that? (Downloads, not anything from Kinokuniya... )

Dettoberi-san, gomen. I can't tell you where I keep my fanfic because... because... because... I am a BAKA HENTAI! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Gomen nasai! *deep bow*

Sou sou. Ore wa hontou ni baka hentai... *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. yaaa bleach memang besh muhahahaha episod 12 tu belom betul2 beh lagik... lagu asterisk versi opening bleach tu memang beh jugak.

    baka hentai? soukka na..

    cusfpzt :P
    (ni word verf untuk letak komen ni)

    ReplyDelete