Thursday, August 27, 2009

Explosive Diarrhea


I had a mean diarrhea today. I couldn't sleep, I was in pain, I practically slept in the toilet, ended up not going to work because I could not even drag myself up to get dress. 

And the best part is, one of my staff tendered her 24 hours resignation, letting me know via SMS with a little thank you note. The whole process of terminating her on the system... argh! If not for the exotic belly dancing going on in my gut and the repeated visits to the throne...

Unless if they had something like this...

Like I said, its a thankless process, people resign left and right this year. Forking awesome. More shat for me to bear, I have to get more people soon to be prepared for October campaign. Even though by end of October I will bit my adieu to them, I want to make sure things are done right at least while I am around. 

Why do I care right? Saving my pals' asses that's why. At this point of time, I don't know how to motivate the team. I am just scared of a chain reaction or some sort. It will be like trying to close the holes in a sinking boat. The training takes forever,  when somebody leaves it takes a long time to recover the same efficiency. 

Thus, me being stupidly apologetic of quitting to certain people. Meh, that is a different story now... I am just the white elephant anyway. 

I don't want to be like this dude : 

http://asia.elliottback.com/japanese-newscaster-ages-fast/

No comments:

Post a Comment