Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pak Lang Kopitiam PD

We spend a night at a Bungalow in PD yesterday. Best woo!!!!

But I was spooked out because while there were many residence around, the house itself is a little tucked away by the seaside. Awesome to hear the waves crashing the beach and ebbing away. While it is still swimable, the sea was pretty rough and when the tide rolls in, it is only 1 or 2 metres away from the gate of the house. The house itself is on higher ground, you have to descend down the pathway to get to the beach.  

The house was built in the 1950's and it is huge. It has three bedrooms with its own bath in each. The best feature of the house I guess is the living room which overlooks the sea, it has five sliding door panels.

Huge trees surrounded the house. It is super shady and the environmentalist in my heart marvels that the trees managed to grow so big but my typical Malay believes of the supernatural is spooked by this.  The best part is the sliding door which is like super wide has no curtain what so ever. Wondered what things outside could see the inside at night HUHUHU!

I didn't take any pictures there, believe it because I was thinking what if I found some mysterious things in the background HAHAHA!!! I couldn't make myself go out alone even, I had to ask my brother to send me to the shop at 9.00pm. Penakut gila tak aku? 

We left the house at around 11.00 am and made our way back. Stopped by PD town for lunch at Kopitiam Pak Lang. 

Photobucket

Nasi Ayam

Photobucket

Fishball Soup

Photobucket

Lunch, yeah but there's still Breakfast Set

Photobucket

Porridge that burns the roof of my mouth. Hope it heals by tomorrow because its painful to eat. 

There's also Laksa but no photo XD, eaten upon arrival. 

More pimping shots of the little ones...

Photobucket

Isha, the daredevil

Photobucket

Apan, still sleepy from nap

Photobucket

Ame yang tandot

No comments:

Post a Comment