Friday, May 8, 2009

P1 W1MAX, Pedal Works, Schuez and whatnot~

I want P1 W1MAX

Yang tak lucunya, there's no coverage yet in my housing area. Yang peliknya pulak, there is in fact an agent somewhere nearby which does not add up. Yang memberikan harapannya pulak they are available at the housing area 5km away. That should mean, there'll be some 'reja reja' connection somewhere kan?

I'm going to find out as soon as gaji keluar this month. Perhaps that Friday before I send my car to workshop. Dapat yang paling basic je dulu jadilah, I'm not a heavy user anymore. No time meh. But at least I won't be tortured with this awfully slow connection.

Oh and yeah, I am not over my shoes topic - I am so going to ISETAN KLCC to check them plus size shoes. Huuu!! Gonna be burning some holes in me pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment