Wednesday, May 27, 2009

*pouts*

Favourite past time : Net surfing, manga reading, video gaming

Miss : The small 14" TV

Favourite winding down activity : Playing We Love Katamari

Tension keje, so driving home thinking "Man, be nice if I can play that crazy game again". Its so mindlessly fun, with a happy background music. I love all of the track, its just so nice, fun, like cotton candy, like colourful cloud, like, all the happy thoughts in the world.

So I tried plugging my old PS2 to the big TV, but its not working! I missed my little one, which I loaned to my brother since his big TV is not giving out red hue anymore, everything is blue and yellow. By the way, it is not fixable so I don't really know if I'm even going to get my little TV back. *sniff*

So, now I am reading Baby Pop, since I finished off Hotaru no Hikari yesterday. Latest episode yet to be published =P I've finished up until what they have there.

I like that Hotaru no Hikari since I am something like that (I bet I am like 75% of the working female populace of Japan?) that I am turning into a dried fish. Haha ikan masin engko! Lazat! So, the story caught the imagination with the fact that suddenly, you are given two choices in love O_O well, this kind of hidup mati choices always comes at the same time lar, just like my life. *sigh* of course real life ain't getting that good. But can you really choose between a younger man who is ernestly in love with you or an older man that annoys you but can be so comfortable when you are together?

Keh keh keh. All these josei mangas getting to me =P

I really can't wait for the next episode. Apparently, they have already turned it into a real life drama. If I can get a faster broadband connection, I'm getting it damnit!!!!

For now, I am settling for Baby Pop. What a title. Sounds like aiskrim patah you get when you were little, you know that thing that is thin in the middle, you can pop it into two if its frozen enough... Nevermind.

Baby Pop is about a girl with her stepfather which was 7 years younger than her mother, living together after the death of this said mother on their honeymoon.

Garr!!! Incestuous relationship alert!

I don't really know yet what the story heading to. I just read part 1 where the girl decided she is indeed going to stay with her idiotic stepfather instead of flying of to USA with her real dad who had neglected her since his divorce. But knowing Yayoi Ogawa, who did Kimi Wa Petto you will never know...

Saya nak baca Kimi Wa Petto.

Rasa macam nak serang kedai tu esok so I can finally put it to rest that I can use Wimax or not. I kept seeing it all over the place in SK, teasing me, come get some.

At least I can use the time productively, instead of waiting the page to load half the time.

On a different note, I have stopped aging since 10 years ago. This is the proof =P




You Act Like You Are 19 Years Old



You are a teenager at heart. You don't quite feel like a grown up yet, but you don't feel like a kid.

You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.



You're quite rebellious, and you don't like being told what to do. You like to do things your way.

You have your own unique style, taste in music, and outlook on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment