Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Scattered thoughts

Its a draining day. I will also have a pretty difficult day tomorrow. I kept thinking that there is no way I can do this for another year. Pun asked me just now if I still go back so late. I still do, unfortunately. And I said the only time it will end is when I'm out. I kept thinking back to the day where they decided I will take care of this team. How easy it seems for them to decide. I might be the craziest, but my level of patience is indeed very human. While I kept thinking that all these are challenges, I can't help but feel what the hell am I doing here? I am not getting any younger either!

So how am I going to get my Honda Accord? Can I quit and start a Nasi Lemak joint?

Look at me. While driving back I insisted I will leave these thoughts at the office, but here I am writing them away.

I added in Katy Perry's Thinking of you lyric at side there. I love this song. So very much, the video clip made me cry when I first watched it, the words reached pretty deep inside. Compounded that I am a war history fan - the video clip touched me deep.

If you have seen the video clip, you have to agree that Katy is so hot in the video clip. I simply love that 60's style she's pulling. Everything from her make up (love the eyes and lips), the hair, the outfits, even the bathing suit. My favourite being the black dress she wore in mourning. The jacket, the flaring skirt, so elegent. The hat with netted veil completed the look and her shoes! No way it looks comfortable but damn sexy! I want to be in that outfit! (of course I wouldn't be able to pull it like she did but heck, so stunning!)

*sigh* I really dig these 60's style.

If you look at the blog and think something's wrong with it, its because I messed around with the settings on the template. Like a candy store exploded in my blog.

Anyway, feast your eyes on these beautiful images of Katy Perry in the clip Thinking of you.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

images from Gigwise.com


No comments:

Post a Comment