Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pemalas seperti aku

Being a typical lazy bum who rather be doing something else instead of cleaning up (shopping, sight-seeing, net surfing, sleeping, eating...) my room has turned unlivable since the last time I actually bothered to clean up, which was last month.

Since I am a lazy bum but would rather live like a human instead of a pig, I decided to clean the room section by section.

The first being the spot I hang out most of the time, lately.

The Ground Zero



Hell, even I'm scared looking at this before picture. For the past few days it has been rather cluttered and well - messy. But today, it has reached it's lowest of low, you must be wondering how can I stand that and even could type in that kind of environment. Does not even have an elbow space to be normal. But there you go. After you got used to it you tend to ignore it but really, now after I have cleaned up, the mess was pretty sick to look at O_O

This is after I cleaned up. So its not a major makeover, Casa Impian or Deco Bersama Eric thing, but now it look more like a computer desk, instead of a dumpster.



We have been staying in the same house for the last 29 years. And the type of natural hoarder like us, we tend to build up on our things. Note the stuff under the desk, boxes and boxes of things. God knows what in there now.

1 comment: