Monday, May 4, 2009

State of Pennilessness

Aku di tahap kepokaian yang sungguh tidak kelakar. I get in this kind of situation sometimes, actually it used to be all the time but end of last year up until now, my financial standing is pretty solid. I basically spend my money like water by buying clothes, make-ups, accessorise and being all girly like that. Its fun when after paying all the bills and the necessities I go skipping off towards the gold lined horizon to treat myself to a false sense of happiness through retail therapy.

Seriously, I can't help it. For a fatty, when I am all dolled up I am pretty cute I have to say. It really upped my feline qualities. Miawwwrrrrhhh!!

Yeah, so I am a conceited biatch, sew me HAHA!

Its bank holiday today but I stepped in to work today after an exhausting morning. Although, in my head I have sneakily hatched an idea not to go at all, a sudden call from my staff decided that I really do have to come in. What did I say about job that even take your personal time?

I kept telling myself, no matter. I will claim OT out of it, its only for 3.5 hours plus 0.5 for commuting. Since my AVP insisted on it. *evil grin*

For now, I have to bear with this penniless state. Which is pretty painful since there hasn't been a weekend spent at home successfully like last weekend. Somehow, we didn't go out. Usually, we would definitely go somewhere, shopping. I did go to Mines, but that is out of neccesity, anyway I was back within a couple of hours anyway.

*sigh* For some reason, God has his ways. He knows I am spending my money for nothing, so he guided this resolve to get a computer, hopefully something that will anchor me home. Haha, what a thought!

Yes, I am not going to get an FB account. Thank you, sis. Exactly! Among friends, nightmares! That is what I am scared of! And its so awkward to block them off, like they don't really know that they are a pain in our life and would be wondering why we are ignoring them =P so my monkey friends have to have 'fun' sans myself. Rather stick out of it what with having a bunch of my UK colleagues in there *shudders*

My dial up is pretty slow. Scratch that, not pretty slow. VERY SLOW! I am so used to the speedy connection at my office. Although, since getting this connection I am not quite sure where can I go to online. Its a large expanse of limitless world but here I am in this corner, not sure where to start. Damn newbie.

Oh, sister. Do get in touch with me. IM or whatever. Tell me where I can chat with you online, perhaps on weekend. Impossible on weekdays. I have YM and Skype. But I don't have a headset for us to use Skype for now, penniless, small, little me.

1 comment:

  1. Ayo yo! kasihannya adikku inniew. Ini malam kau kirija, esok pagi aku kirija. Bila masa mau jumpa?

    Weekends ni aku urus tournament bola jaring pulok doh. Nanti in the evenings lah yer... aku ada YIM. Belum ada Skype lagik.

    ReplyDelete