Friday, May 8, 2009

Spiro

Masa kecik dulu, pernah beli benda tu. Ada acuan dia, pastu ada piring piring berlubang lubang.

Bukan acuan kuih maruku da! Dulu tak tau apa ke namanya but now I know its called SPIROGRAPH!

My default browser is Opera. Since I have been using Opera Mini for a while on my N80, I love it so much, I think I'm gonna stick with Opera with my Computer.

Opera ni pulak, ada Widgets (I guess its like Google's Gadget) which is small and useful programs. One of it is Spirograph! I love this thing so much! I downloaded a bunch of Widgets but I think the Spirograph the best. Something to fool around when life gets a little too insane for comfort.

Behold! The spiros! I think you gonna see more of it in the future. I used to make a catalogue of these!





No comments:

Post a Comment