Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wallpapers and fonts

Current Playlist :

Extreme Ways - Moby
I Want You - Common feat. will.i.am
A Little Less Conversation - Elvis vs. JXL

Tonight, as most nights I would spend online downloading something downloadable using my pathetic dial up connection.

For the past few days, its the wallpaper.

This wallpaper is downright kawaii. Art by Range Murata, his subjects are usually nubile young things, I believe he has lolicon.



I love this one as well. Art by Takeshi Okazaki, G rated. Essence of the pure and the innocent.



Girls are more visually pleasing than boys ;D

Today, I am trying to download fonts that I love, there were two main ones one the small fonts which I found here, and also at that site, I stumbled across fontalicious! Like long lost friend *sniff*

With these two fonts, I suddenly remember this script font that is elegant and grungy at the same time, was thinking hard what it was called until I remember that I used it for my old diary so I just tried my luck!

Lo and behold! My diary is still up! Shocker! All the way from 2007!!!



The title font is from (r)ecife, I actually put it at the side bar where I got all the thingamajigs. I love how I designed my old diary :D

Once upon a time (r)ecife and fontalicious has their own website. But if you are a font whore like me, you can still download them at the font sites 1 & 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment