Friday, July 24, 2009

Dapat

Hari tu dapat buku nota ni... 
Photobucket
Islamic Art Museum Malaysia notebook, the art on the cover is actually from the centre page of a single volume Quran originating from Jawa. 
It is plain with a small art piece just like the cover at bottom right of each page. 
Photobucket
Semalam, dapat pensil dari Indonesia nih. 
Sorry, the image ain't so clear. My phone cannot take close up objects. 
Photobucket
The image of one of the wayang kulit character. Wayang Kulit spooks me out but this one really shines and pretty small. Cute evokes my mind, but not really, it still leave specks of oddness in my psyche =P. No way I would use this for writing. Perhaps as a cucuk sanggul instead?
Here it is, nestled in its box. 
Photobucket
Terima kasih Encik Yankee Doodle for giving me all these shtuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment