Monday, July 27, 2009

Me, as a Weekender

Watched Half-blood Prince

Favorite characters will always be Snape and Luna Lovegood. I'll share why, in the future.

The children are growing up in front of our eyes. Weird to think Daniel Radcliffe to be something of a sex symbol since you've been watching him since he was 11...  The jawlines are getting more and more developed! Amazing the process of turning a child into an adult. 

Also, watched Millenium Actress finally. Satoshi Kon is always ichiban in my heart up there with Miyazaki. 

I did go to the Sports Carnival on Saturday. My comments on my Twitter.. yeah.. ehhe.

At least I bought this. Monkey D. Luffy of One Piece phone strap. The pillowlike thing behind him is the display cleaner. I bought one of these 5 years ago in Sarawak, but the character was Tony Tony Chopper.

Photobucket

I left at about 6.00pm, went home picked up my mom and Tehah and went to watch Harry Potter. After movie, went to the market at 1.00am for stocks. 

Today, I woke up late but was thinking of getting some make-up stuff that I have ran out off. 

Went to nearby Jusco and shopped at Watson and Sasa

Photobucket

I think I went overboard with the eyeliners. 

I also ended up buying a set of brushes...

Photobucket

... these purchases inspired me to clean up my makeup stuff...

Photobucket

... and I realised that I have lots of eyeshadows as it is 

Photobucket

Well, I'm a gal that needs ALL the help I can get, if you know what I mean!

The stuff I don't have in my arsenal is a translucent powder. Revlon ran out #2, so I coulnd't get one today. 

I'll think I elaborate later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment