Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pi Approximation Day!

Ok, ok. 

That was yesterday actually. But my body clock is always a few hours behind thanks to my job. 

Never heard of Pi Approximation Day? Yeah, first for me too. But it make sense being 22/7. We need to celebrate something everyday, don't we? Lets be nerdy and appreciate the wonder of Pi! (Caution : clicking the link may cause internal haemorrhaging of the brain thanks to crazy methamaticals symbols and formulas).  

Well, apparently there was a solar eclipse today, visible in several parts of Asia. It would be rad to see one but it was pretty cloudy. It being " the longest total solar eclipse of the 21st century" makes me feel like I'm missing out something really cool here. Perhaps it is not visible from Malaysia?

On the dinner front, I had Garlic and Cheese Naan today. Naan is a leavened, oven-baked flatbread said Wikipedia.

So you like Garlic Naan and also Cheese Naan. And you can't decided which Naan to have for dinner? Never fear because you can have Garlic Cheese Naan!!!! 

If you look closely the bumps on the surface, those are the garlic...

 

And this is the cheese... blurgh, bursting, melting away.

Naan takes longer time to prepare so I don't usually order this since I only have 45 minutes to enjoy  dinner. But I am seriously am sick of the Mamak's but my eating buddy is broke and insist on it until salary day. So, I have another torturous two days to endure. 

Ngantuk ngantuk ngantuk. Its raining outside. A b*tch to drive so late in the rain but nice feeling to snuggle up to sleep XD

No comments:

Post a Comment