Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hazy day

Such a hazy day today.  If only the air doesn't feel as humid, I would fancy myself in Genting or something.  The visibility is pretty bad too,  I tried to capture it on my N80 but... I don't know, it looked like some random scene photos. 

The building behind the middle lampost should look clearer on normal days. 

Uuuh... random picture of alamanda shrubs. Yeah, my parking spot is pretty scenic despite being so damn annoying and far. I got another parking ticket today for displaying outdated ticket! YIPPIE!!!

Dinner today, we had a pot luck which I had a good time eating. There were chicken, some mysterious other stuff, and pasta which was delicious. But, no picture since its a no no to take photo @ my workplace. 

But... I did went for a late night supper @ 2.00am of...

Nasi Lemak!!! With Pepsi Max... 

Where else if not at KFC!

Its a pretty decent Nasi Lemak if you ask me. I can't remember what it cost (I also bought 4 large Cheezy Wedges to take home) The rice isn't too lemak, the cucumber is fresh and cut pretty thick, the boiled egg is like a boiled egg, the friend chicken is a nice addition. Just the sambal. The make very thick sambal. The ikan bilis is delicious but this batch I guess had a tad too much salt and I am the salty kind. 

I finished all of it of course, because my momma taught me never to waste food! But overall, it is a good nasi lemak and the portion is decent too. Of course, it wouldn't compare to your corner stall nasi lemak with sambal kerang and sambal sotong options but for something different in the early morning at KFC, you can try this. 


Because home has some stove issue at the moment and I am lazy to double back to the market (which opens 24 hours) I went to 7 Eleven to buy some food stuff for tomorrow's breakfast. 

2 loaves of bread
2 bottles of milk (1 choco, 1 fresh)
2 packets of peanuts
1 packet cream cracker biscuit
A small margerine tub
A small peanut butter tub

... cost me RM40.00!!!  I know this is sign of age when I did a mental calculation and deduced that if indeed I actually doubled back to the market, I would only spend RM15.00 on the same thing, not to be extreme. 

I know, I know. Its 7 Eleven, what do you expect. But its funny how wide the counter girl eyes were when I parked in front of the shop. I guess I was too fast and too furious at the break paddle =P

On the last note, I try not to believe in old wives tale. But earlier today my left hand was suddenly itchy for no reason at all. I rubbed it once and try not to think about it much. But when I went to my car, I got a parking ticket. Can't help it if the damn machine being so anal on what kind of coins is accepted. This is my second ticket, totalling RM120 in all. Gila kau! Duit terbang just like that! So sad :(

2 comments:

  1. But its funny how wide the counter girl eyes were when I parked in front of the shop. I guess I was too fast and too furious at the break paddle =P

    Bwahahahahahahahah!!!!

    Oh, sorry to hear about your parking ticket...

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't get me started on the tickets X(

    Sepang Municipal are evil. They have 4 machines, 2 at each curves.

    One accepts only certain 20 cent coins, one accepts only certain 50 cents and 10 cents coins, two don't accept ANY coins. But they gave me tickets anyway. I HATE THEM!

    ReplyDelete