Sunday, July 12, 2009

Maggi Goreng Ayam dengan Kopi 'O' Ais. Nonton B13

This is what I had last Friday if I'm not mistaken. In fact, if I do go to Rahim's, this is what I would typically order. Not the healthiest dinner set, I know but its close to being a comfort food I need to last me the rest of the night. 

Anyhow, last friday, the noodles came to me with a surprisingly large amount. It's a lot. Usually, it's half of the amount you see in the picture. Like, the cook got angry or something and put in two packets instead of one. Which is fine either way because I finished them all! Yeah I did! Had another tough day at work, so I am gorging down food like nobody's business. 

Photobucket

I finished this while watching a French movie... what a choice for a Mamak's right? Well, its actually B13. All parkour action, its one of those action movies you must see. 

At least watch this just to check out how ripped David Belle is. *swoon*

No comments:

Post a Comment