Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nasi goreng pattaya and fried chicken with Kopi 'O' ais

Since this blog is supposed to be about me loving to eat and sleep, I share you what I had for dinner today. 

Photobucket

Nasi goreng pattaya and fried chicken with Kopi 'O' ais. 

Today I eschew from typicalness by ordering fried rice instead of fried maggi.  It was in fact a very heavy meal as it is but I decided, throw in a fried chicken, why won't you? I was feeling very greedy today, actually I was damn hungry for some reasons. I was like five on the Richter scale of hunger earlier so I got greedy so yeah.

The mortgages kids that always visited the same place as I do but would be sitting at a different table has taken to a habit of looking at my orders when the mamak brought it to my table. They will go oooh! aaaah! Look at me darling, this takes a lot of money to maintain yeah?!

Its definitely something heavy for lunch break, I know! But thank goodness I didn't fall asleep after dinner since I was so busy going all over the place so my presence is 'felt'. Haha, personal joke aside, this is what I had for dinner. YUUMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment